Secret Sisters is a ministry for women at URC to connect with, encourage, and pray for one another. You become a silent prayer partner and secret encourager for one woman within our church for six months.
Secret Sisters is for encouraging, supporting, and edifying one another in prayer and through notes and/or small gifts. Each participant will fill out an "about me" form (below), which would be turned into the Women's Ministry Team. Women will then randomly be matched with a secret sister and receive an email with a copy of her "about me" form to know how to pray for her and learn what might be encouraging to her in the months to come.
Please submit your form to participate by April 9th. The program will begin on April 18 and end in October.
- This is a six month commitment
- Remember to pray for your sister often
- Keep it a secret. We'll contact everyone in October with a time to reveal.
- There will be a table set up downstairs near the URC library to leave cards and gifts for your secret sister to pick up. Don't forget to check often to see if your secret sister has left anything for you too. Ensure items are well labeled with your secret sister's name.
- You can also choose to secretly send items to her directly through the mail.
- Be creative and consider what might be encouraging to your secret sister. Ideas include writing thoughtful notes, gifting her favorite candy, or blessing her by arranging for a meal to be provided.
Remember the goal is to encourage her, support her, and lift her up in prayer. Prayer is the focus and any gifts should be kept small.
If you have any additional questions, please contact the Women's Ministry Team.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED