Partner with our missionaries by praying for them, especially as they continue ministry during the pandemic.
Preparing to go to Southeast Asia
- Pray for fruitful relationships to develop from 1st Presbyterian of Augusta Missions Conference.
- Pray that she can reach 100% by the end of July (at 74% support currently). Pray for wisdom in reaching out to people in these strange circumstances, being sensitive to the situation, and faithfully following her calling.
- Pray for wisdom in deciding how to proceed now that part of the team will not go until early 2021. Sam is still hoping to go with one of the couples in September.
- Pray for Sam’s language lessons, which her team leader suggested that she start now to keep her “moving forward”.
- Praise that she has been able to share the gospel with several friends during this time; one friend is growing in her faith and another continues to ask good questions.
Read previous posts on how you can be praying for our missionaries during the pandemic.