Partner with our missionaries by praying for them, especially as they continue ministry during the pandemic.
Student ministry at Michigan State (Christian Challenge)
- Pray for wisdom in planning our Fall efforts in ministering to the collegiate community given the uncertainty of their return to campus. We want to continue to love, encourage, and disciple students regardless to whether they are on campus or not.
- Pray as we adapt to the “new normal” especially as it deals with our ministry to internationals. It seems even more unclear as to their presence in the coming year as well as how to best continue relationships and effectively share the Gospel.
- Pray for our summer ministry in a virtual environment. We continue to have a Bible Discussion Group and a Game Night Outreach held weekly via zoom through the summer months. This is a first for us, but sense that with all that is going on in the world there exists a greater desire for community.
- Pray for continued financial support of all staff in our ministry. With the financial woes of our state and nation resting heavily on so many, please pray that people will still be financially able to send their support so that we can continue to reach the collegiate community with the Gospel.
- Please also pray for our family as we attempt to respond to the needs around us and interact as a family. Homeschooling, confined family interactions, uncertainty of future restrictions, etc.–all of these can cause strain on feelings, emotions, and relationships. May we have an ever-increasing resemblance to Christ in all we say and do.
Read previous posts on how you can be praying for our missionaries during the pandemic.