Some people are well-versed in theology but struggle with sharing the gospel with their neighbor or studying the Bible one-on-one with a co-worker. The Practical Ministry Training Course is designed to prepare Christians to live out their faith and serve others through various skills such as prayer, Bible study, discipleship, Biblical counseling, and evangelism. Any one of these topics could have its own ten-week course, yet this class seeks to provide a brief introduction to each in order to build Christians up to engage in ministry in their day-to-day lives. The main goal and guiding objective is to equip Christians to confidently establish a discipleship relationship with someone by the end of the class.
- The class will meet Thursday mornings in person at URC from 6:30-7:45am for 10 weeks beginning March 4.
- We will abide by the current COVID protocols established by the Session.
- All required materials (books, articles) will be provided for you.
- Please review the syllabus for reading and homework requirements. The books are generally short and easy to read.
- Please signup ASAP so we can order the books (signups close on Feb 28)